Having a fat day?

Hello again! So sorry I have been gone on vacation with family and didn't have access to a computer, but I'm excited to be back!

This picture of me was the day before I had Nixon. I don't think I had ever felt like a beached whale like I did on that day. So, obviously we are not all going to be pregnant every day of our lives, but I know we have all had those days where we feel like frumpty dumpty and there is no way to make it go away. My skinny jeans ain't lookin so skinny if ya know what I mean. There are a few things I do to make it so the buttons on my pants and I don't get into a fist fight.

1. First things first- I get ready for the day. The moment I wake up... I go to put on my make-up! I feel like I want to stay in those baggy sweats all day, but no way sister! Put on a fun lipstick color or curl your hair if you are a regular pony girl. There is no better cure than to shower and feel fresh.
2. Wear cute AND comfy clothes. Sometimes we just have to face the reality that there are a few clothes we can't wear on that time of the month or any other frumpy day. Putting on a loose shirt or a maxi skirt can hide that spare tire you don't want people to notice.
3. Stay positive. Instead of hating your bulging belly or cottage cheese thighs, count five things on your body that you absolutely love! Focus on the positive, not the negative.
4. And of course the well known- eat foods that will make you feel good and drink plenty of water. I know I crave chocolate and pretty much any other "junky" thing that has calories on a daily basis, but it rarely makes me feel good after I eat it. So make sure to avoid eating foods that will make you feel weighed down or bloated.

Hope these tips can be a good pick me up on an off day!

Ali 



Comments

Popular Posts