Real Techniques Brushes

I have wanted to get some good makeup brushes for a long time, but didn't want to shell out hundreds of dollars to do so. I have been doing a ton of research on high end, dupes and drugstore brushes and came to find that some of the drugstore dupes are as nice or nicer than some of the high end ones. I came across the brand Real Techniques that sisters Sam and Nic Chapman invented. They are amazing quality at a great affordable drugstore price. There are many more that I want to try, but I thought I would start out with the basics and build from there.

I purchased them at Ulta, but I know they are sold at some other stores and online. I got a gift card from the in-laws to Ulta which was so very great because they know I loooove makeup, but that's why I was able to afford some of these brushes right now. Now come on and listen to me say "um" and "awesome"... a lot haha!


Here is their site that I linked the brushes up to if you wanted to order them online. Hope you enjoy!

Bold Metals Flat Contour
Expert Face Brush
Eye Starter Brush Set


Ali


 

Comments

  1. Have you looked at http://www.coastalscents.com
    For brushes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts