Makeup: pinky lips with bronze/gold eyes

I am loving this look lately! I picked this lipstick up at the grocery store the other day randomly and it has actually turned out to be kind of fun! It's wet n wild so it's like dirt cheap which is a total bonus! In my opinion, when doing a bold makeup move, like pink lips, it's good to do the rest of your makeup more subtle or natural looking, so I paired my pinkies with a more natural bronze eye. I love this combo because I think the colors compliment each other nicely. Oh PS don't mind my sniffling all through the video :)



Any eyes/lips combos you guys are doing lately?? Please do share in the comments!


Comments

  1. Loving these videos. It's changing my life. Okay quick, top 5 or 10 favorite must have beauty items for stocking stuffers. Go! I'm telling grant to get me the mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I loove the mascara! Ok first one is loreal: lip gloss in "baby blossom"(pretty color and its lighter). The next is maybelline: age rewind concealer in "fair" (good for highlighting). Next is covergirl: eyeshadow in French vanilla (good light base color). Next one is covergirl: lip liner in "mink" (defines lips well just make sure to blend!). Last for now is loreal: lipstick in "fairest nude" (I looove this color because it's subtle but makes a huge difference!) hope these help for now. I will definitely have more for you in the future!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts