Hair: wavy hair tutorial

So I will start off by saying that I'm fired... I let you all down. Being a hair dresser I didn't realize how much easier access I have to salon products, but then my blog is all about drugstore products.... Little contradictory if ya ask me. So I have made a promise to myself and you to actually show you drugstore products from now on. It's not really fair of me to use these high ends when I am promoting living on a budget! So I apologize to you for that. Alright enough of the heavy lets get to the goods!

This has been my go to hair style for a good year now. I have probably straightened my hair like twice in the last year. Although everyone's hair doesn't dry the same, I still feel like you could get a similar look with a little bit of product and a curling iron.

Things you will need:
     root lifter
     blow dryer
     1 inch curling iron (the brand "Helen of Troy" at Sally's is a good alternative to Hot Tools)
     hairspray or texture spray
     backcomb (optional)

Oh and p.s. don't mind my different angles of the camera and earthquake central at the end of the video. My phone was saying it didn't have any more space on it so I had to keep deleting things and I was getting ticked! Haha but at least I was able to finish it right? Hope this tutorial helps ya ;)


If any of you have ANY drugstore products that you want me to try or that you have tried and love, PA-LEASE let me know! I would love to hear your ideas! If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask. Have a great weekend!

love Ali

Comments

  1. How long are you holding each curl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirstie- I am holding it about 5-6 ish seconds. You want to hold it on their long enough to get a good curl, but not too long because it could be wayyyy too curly! But I guess it depends on how well ones hair holds a curl.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts