Makeup: a few fun drugstore finds

There are some makeup products that are essential to my makeup routine and there are some that I could go without (but of course I wouldn't want to). I have a few ulta and sephora makeup products, but sadly my real budget can't afford my imaginary one. I have an endless list of high end products in my head that I want to eventually buy and hopefully someday that will happen. But for now I've had fun experimenting with drugstore products and here are three that are my favorite right now.

1. L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer
I got this primer at walmart for under $10 and that is pretty reasonable for a primer. This primer is like silk for your skin! It's a beautiful thing really. I have found that my makeup stays on all day with it on and I love how it makes my makeup look flawless!

2. L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
This is my go to "not look like I'm wearing much lipstick" lipstick. I line my lips with Covergirl liner in Mink (it's actually an eyeliner I use for my lips), put this on and feel like my lips had a makeover without looking too done up or too much color. If you want a more dramatic look, pair it with a gloss with a little bit of color. It's under $6 at walmart too so.... bonus!

3. Elf Facial Whip Illuminator in Lilac Petal

Ok guys... first off I just want to say that this only cost me $1. Yeah, you read that right. One. Dollar! Woot woot! You put it right on top of your cheek bones and up around the outside of the eyes. It's perfect because it's not too shimmery, but just enough shine to make it look like you are glowing. Love it! I found this one at Target, but I know some walmarts sell Elf too.

If you have any fun drugstore finds I need to know about please do share in the comments! I would love to hear your fun ideas!

Ali



Comments

Popular Posts