joy in simplicity

I prefer everything in life to be simple. From the dinners I make to how I do my hair, the more simple the better.  From the beginning, Will and I had a simple relationship. We didn't have to go on extravagant dates or spend a lot of money to have fun. Getting taco bell or going on a hike was our idea of a fun date. Even our wedding day was simple. We had called both of our families the night before and said, "Hey we are getting married tomorrow in the Twin Falls temple. We would love it if you could make it, but if not we will miss you." Don't ask me why, but we liked it that way. We had no worries about a reception or any people to please, it was just about getting sealed in the temple with the man I loved. Being simple doesn't always mean easy, but finding joy in small things can make life a little more beautifully simple.

Comments

Popular Posts