Makeup: Liquid Liner Tips

Hey ladies! Just thought I would share some tips that I have learned recently about liquid liner. I know most of you are already pros by now, but for those of us late bloomers with liquid liner here are some of the things I have learned:

1. Make sure it's easy to use. For beginners like me it was so hard using the little paint brush wand. I felt like it got everywhere! That's why this liquid liner has been amazing for me! It has a long felt tip and pretty much does the work for me.
2. Start the whole routine in the middle. When I start in the middle of my lash line instead of the inner eye, for some reason it's easier to make a straight line. Also when I start in the inner corner of my eye it creates a much thicker line than I would prefer.
3. Don't put ANY liner in the very inner corner of the eye. This one was huge for me. I started in the very corner of where my skin was, but what I found that looks a ton better was to start where my lashes started. (I hope 2 and 3 made sense to you)
4. The perfect flick. This one is still a work in progress for me. It's tough getting the perfect flick, so props to those of you who already have it mastered!
5. Coating the tear line. This just makes it look so much more defined without looking like you have a ton of liner on.
6. Mascara. I have never been one to NOT wear mascara partly because I look dead and I don't have that many lashes. Those women who have a ton of lashes already look like they are wearing liner... lucky! So mascara just makes it look complete :)




Hope this helps some of you with liquid liner! Have a great week ya'll!

Muah! Ali

Comments

Popular Posts