Makeup update

Hey ladies! Over the past few weeks I have found some goodies I am excited about! A few things first.. Ok so I have been really bummed lately watching all of these amazing videos these girls are putting out there that have SO. MUCH. MAKEUP! It made me kind of sad thinking that I don't have the money to just buy a bunch of makeup to try and pick my favorites which brings me to my next point is that I do research on all of the products before I buy them so I am able to make a pretty good judgement call of whether I would even like it or not before I have even tried it. I have to remind myself that my husband is in shool and we are on a budget and it's ok!! So that is another reason it has taken me so long to post a video is because I don't want to post a product that I don't love! I mean I may occasionally put something on there that is not my all time fav but a lot of the time I want to recommend ones that I love :) Wow there were so many run on sentences in there! Haha so sorry! Let's get to the video! Hope you enjoy!



Maybelline BB Cream
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Infallible Endless Pearl Eye Shadow
Maybelline Blushing Beige Lipstick

Hope you are having a great week!

Ali J

Comments

  1. I have looked forever for a good inexpensive mascara and I finally found one I love. L'oreal Voluminous waterproof. I used to never do waterproof, but I like this one. I've had people asking if I had extentions or fake lashes, They just look good. It holds curl well, and separates and lengthens nicely. Im loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle that is amazing! I love when people think they are not your own lashes that is the best! When I first moved here I actually tried that mascara and my lashes looked great but for some reason it always smeared under my eyes... But it could have been from the 90 degree weather we had and humidity I wasn't used to do maybe I will try it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like maybeline illegal length mascara! I also used to use the butterfly intenza but I got to the point where i felt like it was running out way too quickly and didn't work well towards the bottom of the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirstie- I hate that when it gets to the bottom and is gross! But yes I will have to try the illegal length mascara sometime. Mascaras are so tricky!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts