Leg Makeup

Wait wha?? Makeup for your legs? That's right ladies. It may sound weird, but it's truly a beautiful thing really. Sally Hansen makes a fine tanning product for those days where you want to show those whities that have been hiding under yoga pants or boots all winter long. Just make sure to put on some regular lotion beforehand because places like your knees and ankles will get a little extra color which you obviously don't want. The best part about it is that you can just wash it off in the shower. There is really no smell. No streaks (if rubbed in real well). Instant results. And you pay $10 for a product that will last you a good while, but granted I only have used mine on average twice a month, but it has still lasted me probably a good year.

I got mine in Medium to Tan Skin Tones and start with a light coat, but the cool thing is that you can build the color if you want it darker.  In the picture below you can see the difference between color in both my legs.


 I'm one of those, "Alright I guess if I have to shave my legs" or "Yeah I think I want to wear tights instead of shave today" kind of people, but that being said this little baby gives me some hope in my poor ghostly legs and gives them a chance to actually be seen and look good! You can get it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens... basically any drugstore really.

I hope you enjoy this stuff as much as I do! 

Love Ali 

Comments

Popular Posts